Thanks for stopping by!
In I Corinthians 12 the apostle Paul describes the Church of Jesus Christ as a Body. “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, wether we be Jews or Gentiles, wether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” It is a useful illustration. Just as our human bodies are composed of many different members; all the varied parts of the body are governed by the same mind and soul. So regardless of racial descent or social standing, the Body of Christ is birthed and governed by the same Holy Spirit.
Our desire as a church family is to grow Christ’s Body into an effective agent of God’s saving grace in our community. If you are looking for a place to connect to the Body of Jesus and to be useful in building the Kingdom of God, we welcome you!
We pledge to diligently serve your entire family, fervently proclaim the whole counsel of God, and faithfully provide a pattern for the Christian life.
Consider joining us for one of our weekly services.
- Sunday School for All Ages — 10:00 AM
- Sunday Morning Worship — 10:45 AM
- Sunday Morning Children’s Service — 10:45 AM
- Sunday Evening Worship — 6:00 PM
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting — 7:30 PM
301 North High Street
Duncannon, PA 17020
Events For The Entire Family
- Sunday School (Children, Youth, & Adult Classes)
- Spring and Fall Revival Meetings with Guest Evangelists
- Youth Discovery (January)
- God’s Missionary Youth Camp for ages 12-20 (June)
- Vacation Bible School for ages 3-12 (August)
- Fall Fellowship Events (October)
- And more!
Jeremy Fuller, Senior Pastor
Brian Fuller, Associate Pastor
Christian Claycomb, Youth Pastor